A spacious chalet with accommodation totalling 8 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, close to the Grand Massif ski slopes.
Spectacular views over the Arve valley and delightful, level garden.
Well insulated and maintained, sunny and light, underfloor heating, extensive storage.
Great flexibility and potential at a very competitive price.
The property consists of a main, 5 bedroom chalet, with a further 2-bedroom apartment and a separate 1 bedroom annexe. There is also the possibility of adding an additional mazot-type property on the 2,000 square metres of land.
- Independent apartment with 2 bedrooms, living room, kitchen and shower room.
- Large garage (big enough for a LWB Renault Traffic).
- Workshop/laundry room/storage space.
- Bright, dual-aspect living/dining space with mountain views, fireplace and French doors to south-facing balcony.
- Kitchen with mountain views and French doors to balcony.
- Large, dual-aspect conservatory/garden room (27m2) with mountain and garden views.
- 2 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes.
- Shower room and separate WC.
- Large, south-facing master bedroom with built-in wardrobes.
- 2 further bedrooms.
- Family bathroom.
- Landing with spacious storage cupboards.
- Self-contained guest accommodation, with doors out on to wooden decking at upper garden level, and comprising:
- At ground level: living/dining area with American kitchen; shower room; built-in storage cupboard.
- At upper level: double bedroom.
The chalet is solidly built, well maintained and economic to heat. Situated in a peaceful, south-facing spot on the edge of the picturesque and authentic village of St Sigismond, it is surrounded by a level and fenced garden, with a lawn and attractive trees and shrubs. It is equidistant (8km) from the resort of Les Carroz, giving direct access to the 265 km of pistes in the Grand Massif ski domain, and from the town of Cluses on the A40 autoroute, with its full range of shops, services and railway station.
The area’s sunny orientation and natural beauty give it year-round appeal and in summer it is popular with walkers, mountain-bikers and lovers of all kinds of Alpine activities. This one of the most accessible Alpine locations from anywhere in Europe: 70km from Geneva Airport, which is less than an hour away via the A40, and only 77km from Italy via the Mont Blanc tunnel.
This property represents great value for money. In a superb location, it is equally suitable for year-round occupation or for use as a second home. Its two independent apartments offer excellent accommodation flexibility, as well as significant income-generating potential.
- Special class
- 238 m²
- 2,036 m²
- All bathrooms
- Broadband internet