Built on land donated by Eleanor of Acquitaine in 1198 to Robert Le Saucier, her sauce maker, this historic monument is a rare opportunity to purchase an unusually well preserved example of this type of architecture. Situated within grounds of 45 hectares, 38 of which are let on a long term basis, but with seven hectares free of occupation. There are several buildings onsite including two habitable houses and gorgeous dovecote. This is an unbelievably exciting project, with two habitable dwellings included. Domfront is only 6km away. Ferries and airports are within two hours. St Malo and Dinard airport around 113km. The property can be sold as a whole including the rented land or in lots. Read more... Show less...
- 200 m²
- All bathrooms