Farm complex to renovate, including 3 large houses, one with 92m2 of living space with 3 bedrooms. Barns, stables, bread oven, sheds and outbuildings, in the middle of its 118 acres of land.
Beautiful stone ensemble in privileged and isolated situation, on the top of a hill, and surrounded by its own 188 acres of land. Stunning 360 ° views !
At only 5 minutes from Ribérac.
The property is composed as follows:
- To refresh but habitable, comprising 3 bedrooms of respectively 21.3m2, 10m2, and 13.5m2, separated by a vestibule.
- A large kitchen / living room with fireplace and insert, approximately 36m2.
- A bathroom, with shower, bidet and sink.
- An independent toilet
- Access to 2 large adjoining barns.
- Small outbuilding of 30m2
-220m2 big, and comprising 4 rooms, as well as adjoining piggery and henhouses.
- 195m2 big, and consisting of 4 rooms and loft suitable for conversion.
- Farm buildings of approximately 630m2 and 240m2
- Outbuildings (70m2)
- bread oven (35m2)
- Ruin of an old dovecote
48 hectares of woodland, fields, pastures, orchard, and magnificent views of the rolling landscape and green Ribéracois.
- Good/some renovation
- Special class
- Extra info
- Grounds 20 HA (+)
- 479,685 m²
- 200 m²
- All bathrooms