Historic Castle and Beautiful Coach House for sale Putten, Gelderland, Netherlands.
The park was designed and built in 1880 by Dirk Wattez from Bussum. The entrance, with the major fence and the long driveway, lead to the clearing where the excellent castle comes into its own right. Here is the tangible peace, and privacy is guaranteed! To the image of the castle are called the most beautiful style elements and characteristics in terms of finish. Marble fireplaces (Jugendstil), ornaments, high ceilings, stained glass, especially wood carvings and many more original features, with attention to detail very well maintained.
The garden is delightful and full privacy a pleasure to stay with the beautiful natural landscape of forests as an extension of the garden.
As a result, various game species like deer are more the rule than the exception. A versatile and lovely house, which will guarantee high comfort.
An Administrator returning from India, Wouter Blokhuis gave in 1880 commissioned architect John Pannevis to build a castle. At the spot where formerly stood Wyck farm Velt, arose when the present building. Since 1900 the estate came into the possession of Catherine of Loghem from The Hague. Her husband in mid-1906 the striking tower 25 meters high achieving, designed by architect L.A. Essen. On the top floor adorns a beautiful clock with a clock. In 1913, the management in the hands of Mr. van Doornick, a nephew of the owner. As a big horse lover, he has the estate "in his own way" and extended until 1968 inhabited. In 1988, after a great fire, the castle is more or less in decline. Finally, in 1996, the wholly owned by the current private owner and was completely renovated.
HISTORIC ESTATE GROOT SPRIEL - CASTLE
The current property is approximately 3.5 hectares and has a wonderful park with many walking paths, gazebos, old trout pond and the "Sterrenbos. It will stretch the bags themselves out from the central castle, to the wide boundaries of the estate. In this oasis of tranquility and privacy, you can enjoy the vast countryside with its many 'forest'. The big green weeping beech at the entrance of the site dates from the 19th century. The main entrance is on the Garderenseweg, where a stately gate the driveway to the castle marks. On the property are several outbuildings located as a stable of approximately 160 m² with six boxes and a large hay loft, double garage and a teahouse near a waterfall.
The main building from 1880 is largely performed original cavity. The beautiful colors accentuate the impressive monumental architecture of bygone years, with its many façade, staircase landings and balconies. The roofs are covered with hand-sink projecting edges and wide range of ancillary, zinc performed by contemporary masters. The sloping roofs have some monumental "ox eyes". In the tower are the old game room and music room, which still feature the original wooden parquet floors. In every main room has a fireplace there, consisting of several (natural) materials, pilasters and ornaments. The family crest can be found in one of the beautiful 'stained glass' windows.
Accessible from within the hall door. Commission room, billiard room and wine cellar with authentic and understated bar original screed floors, washing and toilet units for men and women closets (formerly service kitchen) and a fully independent residential unit (in the tower) with bathroom.
Entrance with marble foyer and staircase. Stylish spiral staircase to the floors. Work room, gentlemen’s room (formerly Hunting Room) features original large hunting mantelpiece, front room with rustic conservatory, linked through double doors to the living room / lounge with balcony, library, kitchen area with cooking island and attached colonial conservatory. Floors of living rooms and kitchen have marble name.
Landing with balcony, toilet. Several large rooms, including the music room and a dressing room. Three rooms have balconies and in style tiled bathrooms with bathtubs, porcelain sinks and showers.
Landing with five spacious rooms finished. Ceilings are large with wooden joists and roof deck. Boiler room with boiler and landing with a clock box (tower).
Tower located in the spacious rooms, including coffee closet space and access to the rear of the big clock.
Tower Room with stairs to landing with railings for very fine view over the estate.
comfort: Double glazing, fire and noise floors, multiple rooms with fireplace.
Installation: Electric gate with videophone, Fire Alarm system. And with reporting by separate burglar alarm by reporting Newly constructed with wiring and power supplies, several rooms have television sockets, chandeliers and fireplace. Heating by a central heating system and underfloor heating.
The coach house dates from 1880, and was built on a plot of approximately 2,500 sqm. In the comprehensive renovation, carried out in 2004, the entire roof structure replaced and insulated, bathroom and kitchen renovated and installations have been replaced and missing have been constructed. The coach house has a total floor area is 350 m² and a capacity of 1,250 mƒV. In the coach there is a space of approximately 35 m², which are currently stable. Possibly also an ideal space for studio or practice room. The house is connected to all utilities and sewers. For heating and hot water is a central heating combi boiler (Nefit HR 2003). The plot is also a detached garage / barn with the size of 6.5 m by 5 m. Constructed with a stone parapet and gepotdekseld wood. It is partly with an attic, and is covered by roof tiles.
LAYOUT COACH HOUSE
Entrance hall with toilet. Beautiful living room of 72m ² with high beamed ceilings, original fireplace with gas stove and cupboards. The large glass doors provide plenty of daylight, while other windows are fitted with panes. Open staircase to loft with mezzanine, where a large storage space, the central heating system fitted. The living room is the space of approximately 35 m² where the stables once were. Now an ideal space for such practice or studio / work / study with private entrance to achieve.
On the other hand, besides the living room, generous kitchen with adjacent dining room. The kitchen has been updated and expanded in 2003 and has a nationwide compilation of natural stone countertop, five burner gas hob, dishwasher, oven and microwave. In the former upstairs room has now created a cozy dining room. The open connection to the kitchen, provide a pleasant area of approximately 40 sqm. Beside the kitchen there is a utility room with plumbing for washing machine and half bathroom with shower and toilet. The dining room and living room have a beautiful and traditional parquet floor heating.
Very spacious landing with latitude. Three bedrooms and a nice bathroom with steam shower cabin, washbasin and toilet. Spacious master bedroom with private luxury bathroom with a walk (steam) shower, whirlpool tub and sink. There is also a private toilet, separate from the bathroom.
Facilities coach house:
The coach house is connected to all utilities and sewers. For heating and hot water is a central heating combi boiler (Nefit HR 2003).
Estate Groot Spriel is a unique location and is ideal for the establishment of firm and / or practice at home. The appearance of the domain can strengthen your image set. The new area is to live with social purposes.
A very beautiful and historically valuable property, with magnificent castle and extensive parkland. Optionally, there are two fields to rent.
Centrally located in the Netherlands and easily accessible from the motorways A1 and A28. Completely renovated and fully equipped.
The property is situated on leasehold land with an annual rent of approximately € 13,000. The annual rent can be adjusted when the property is being sold. The leasehold agreement is valid till 2041.
Sale subject of approval by seller.
* Bedrooms 17
* Full Baths 7
* Living Area 800 sqm
* Lot Size 3.5 hectares
- Special class
- Extra info
- Grounds 1-5 HA
- 35,000 m²
- 800 m²
- Stories / levels
- All bathrooms
- Garage car spaces
- Saddle room