Lovely old mill renovated into a comfy three bedroom house, with barn, in an absolutely magical riverside setting.
Still boasting lovely features of the old mill, yet with a modern light and airy touch, this beautiful stone house is set in the most tranquil and extraordinary environnement.
Benefiting from double glazing, centralized wood-burning heating and a conforming septic tank, the property is only a short walk away from a village with a large selection of amenities.
The property in more detail...
GROUND FLOOR :
- Entrance hall : 26 m² with old mill elements and access to the barn
- WC with wash-basin
- Living room : 23 m², large wood-burner (can receive 70 cm logs) with a distribution system to all of the bedrooms and bathrooms, access to garden
- Equipped country kitchen : 14 m² lovely stone sink and 180° view over the garden
FIRST FLOOR :
- Large landing of around 26 m² with beautiful original floor and elements of the mill, perfect for an office or second living room. Opening into the barn
- Bedroom 1 : 14 m²
- Shower room with WC : 4 m²
- Bedroom 2 : 23 m² with in-built cupboard, and vanity corner (sink)
SECOND FLOOR :
- Large landing with original floor, currently used as a play room
- Parental suite : 35 m² with open plan shower room, WC and office corner
- Barn : 38 m² containing the old mills wheel
- Water gates, streams, weirs, islands
- Marsh land
- Natural water source
From the property a beautiful quiet, wooded, country lane that follows the river of the Argentor, leads to the village Champagne-Mouton. Here you may find a boulangerie, supermarket, schools, doctor, vet, bar, and much more. For more extensive amenities such as a train station and a hospital, Ruffec is 18 km down the road.
International airports are in Poitiers, 75 km, Limoges, 82 km and Bordeaux, 181 km.
- Type Onroerend Goed
- Molen - Watermolen/Windmolen
- Aan rivier
- Extra info
- Grond < 1 HA
- 8.400 m²
- 180 m²
- Dubbele beglazing