At 1 hour from Bordeaux. At 25 mn from Libourne. Located between Bordeaux and Bergerac, 15 km from Saint-Emilion, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, this beautiful 27 hectares property stands in the heart of the vineyards.
HOUSE AND ANNEXES :
- A typical Gironde house in dressed stone. For a 200m² of living space, it comprises : a double living room (sitting room / dining room), a kitchen, a laundry room, 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, toilet.
- The gîtes :
A 100m² house (former house of the grape pickers) with two cottages including sitting room, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, toilet, presently used as 2 gites.
- A reception room / tasting room (about 100m²) which was renovated in 2012. It includes a room accessible to disabled people, a kitchen space, two toilets, patio and canopy, swimming pool, pool house.
VINEYARDS AND PRODUCTION :
The property comprises 9 ha of pasture, 2.30 ha of woods, and 15 ha of vines.
15.17 ha are worked with traditionnal farming techniques.
They are planted at a density of 5 000 vine / hectare.
Their composition is :
Merlot : about 10 ha
Cabernet Franc : about 2 ha
Cabernet Sauvignon : about 1.68 ha
Malbec : about 1.22 ha
The vineyards were created in two steps : we have 7 ha with an average age of 33 and 8 ha with an average age of 13. For the whole vineyards, the average age is 22.
THE PROFESSIONNAL BUILDINGS :
- The winery : A 400m² space is used for the wine-making process, presently including 13 concrete vats, 6 stainless steel vats and 4 store-vats with a total capacity of 2 076 hL.
- The wine storehouse : This 192m² building is used for the storage of wines after bottling, before labelling and selling. It has been recently built and is equipped with a ventilation system to control the temperature and improve the storage conditions.
- Sheds : The property is equipped with everything required for the wine- growing. A 175m2 warehouse has been built to shelter the equipment.
The wine equipment: The property has got all the equipment for the different operations from vinification to shipping orders.
Wine-growing equipment: All farm implements needed for wine-growing activity can be found.
- 40% sold to export
- 60% sold to wholesaler and final clients
- 1 employee
- The owner could help and keep management for the new purchaser.
- Type Onroerend Goed
- Grond HA of Juridisch
- Grond > 20 HA
- Woonoppervlakte m2
- 400 m²
- 270.000 m²