Stunning 3 bedroom ski apartment for sale in St Gervais, close to town with a dedicated ski bus stop for the building. Under an hour to Geneva.
This 3 bedroom 2 bathroom property in a listed building close the centre of St Gervais is ideal for family holidays, or as a full time home and has the bonus of having an established rental business.
Spacious and tastefully renovated the apartment has retained the original features such as the parquet floors, the high ceilings, the cast iron radiators and the arched windows , whilst a modern kitchen and 2 bathrooms have beed added
There are great, uninterrupted views across the valley to the sunsets in the west and the 2 balconies look west and up to the ski area to the south.
Annual building charges 3120€ including central heating, command area cleaning, cold water, repairs and maintenance, fire alarm, maintenance contracts , caretaker.
Taxe Foncier 847€
Taxe d'Habitation 1126€
This spacious apartment on the 3rd floor and accessed by the lift or via the granite staircase is one of just 2 apartments per landing. The apartment is compromised of :
The large entrance hallway with lots of space for coats. shoes, boots and with 4 built in storage cupboards. The hallway gives access to all the rooms :
- large living room with lounge and dining areas and an open plan fitted kitchen with integrated appliances , 4 hobs, full size oven, microwave, dishwasher and fridge freezer.
- the lounge opens up onto a small balcony , ideal for morning coffee or afternoon tea , or for taking aperitifs whilst admiring the sunsets.
- master bedroom - a very large room with a double and a day bed at present along with a wardrobe. Balcony.
- bedroom 2 - twin room to the rear of the property
- bedroom 3 - fitted with a single bed and trundle bed which raises to create a double or 2 singles as required. Fitted wardrobe
- bathroom - a modern bathroom room with shower over and a basin and WC
- wet room with a large walking shower, basin and WC . This room also has space for the washing machine and dryer and avoids any noise in the liviing room of these machines.
The apartment is sold with a very large cellar storage area on the lower floor ideal for skis and boards and for bikes . It is more than large enough to divide to create an owners store and to leave a ski locker for rental guests if required.
A stunning apartment in the classic building - you will need to hurry for this one !
Ideally located between Chamonix and Megeve, Saint Gervais is a small French market and spa town at the heart of the 3 rd largest ski area in France, the Domaine Evasion Mont Blanc with 445km of pistes and 5 snow parks and includes the resorts of Megeve, Les Contamines and Combloux as well as Saint Gervais itself at the heart of the system. The Tramway de Mont Blanc, just 250m from the property takes you up to the Col de Voza from where you can ski the Les Houches area and on to the Chamonix valley.
In the summer months the town comes into its own with lovely cafes and terraces around the market place , and presents a wealth of activities from walking, mountaineering and cycling to relaxing at the new pool and swimming in the local lakes.
There are golf courses in easy driving range in both Megeve and Chamonix, which is only 30 mins away (26km) and St Gervais is also ideally located for day trips, as Annecy, 87 km, Switzerland 43km and Italy 40km are all within an hour's drive. Geneva airport is just 85km away and an easy 50 minute motorway drive .
Transfer buses also run to St Gervais station year round. With 2 Michelin rated restaurants and two 4 star hotels under construction , St Gervais really is the up and coming place to invest in the Alps!
- Tipo di Proprietà
- Appartemento / appartementi
- Categoria speciale
- Anteriore del pattino
- misura della pianta
- 84 m²
- Stanze da letto
- Totale bagni
- Internet a banda larga