This XVth century mansion, have been enlarged in the XVIIIth century, and built on a cave dwelling from the XIIth century.
It is formed of 2 buildings connected by a stone spiral staircase in the tower, and 100 m2 of cellars dug into the rock.
The property is composed as follows:
- living room of 50 m2 with a monumental fireplace
- a modern fitted kitchen (20 m2) overlooking a south facing terrace with magnificent views of the countryside and the village
- an office with a large library (30 m2)
- 2 bedrooms, one with private bathroom (spa bath) and toilet, a shower room with walk-in shower and toilet.
LEVEL 1: access through the tower with windows with stained glass windows.
- A parental suite of 50 m2 with a living room, corner bed, spa tub,
- bathroom with walk-in shower and toilet
- a room of 20 m2 with tiled floor.
Bât.B: - 1 family space composed of 2 rooms in a row with bathroom - (walk-in shower - and WC)
- 1 bedroom with en-suite (walk-in shower and toilet)
- A landing distributing the rooms with an old tank hemp dug in the rock. Solid oak parquet floors.
GROUND FLOOR :
- Summer kitchen
- 2 large rooms of 50 m2 each
- Cellars dug in the rock
- Garden of 450 m2
- adjoining land of 500 m2 with a cave (constructible).
- Building completely restored.
- Roof redone in 2011
- Oil heating + fireplace on street level, electric fluid inertia level 1.
- Double glazed windows (except living room).
This very atypical property, between rock and stone, is currently exploited as bed and breakfast. It has a great potential for commercial activities including catering (restaurant license), but is also suitable as private residence.
- Tipo di Proprietà
- Casa urbana
- Categoria speciale
- B&B - Ospite
- zona abitabile
- 385 m²
- misura della pianta
- 894 m²
- Stanze da letto
- Totale bagni
- Doppia lucidatura
- Internet a banda larga