Situated in Saint Bauzille de la Sylve, this "maison vigneronne' with WOW factor blends original character features with contemporary styling.
With 280m2 of open plan living space spread over 2 floors and a mezzanine, this is a stunning, comfortable family house in perfect order thoughout.
The property could also be a secure holiday home or adapts itself easily to running a chambre d'hôtes or gite.
The house comprises on the ground floor:
- entrance hall (11m2) with staircase and landing (6,7m2) and access to the double garage (56,5m2)
- a magnificent double height open plan living space (52,3m2) with quality fitted kitchen and direct access to the garden and garage. Exposed beams, a wood burning stove and a tiled floor.
- 1st bedroom (29,5m2) with fitted wardrobes and modern tiled ensuite shower room.
Mezzanine: 2nd bedroom (35m2) with fitted wardrobes and contemporary ensuite shower room.
- Landing (7,5m2) leading to a 2nd open plan loft style living space (78m2) with painted beams and glass fronted feature fireplace. This space flows freely between different zones; lounge area (37m2), fitted kitchen (30m2) with breakfast bar, dining area and library/study space (11m2). It has sliding glass doors leading to a terrace overlooking the garden.
- concealed back kitchen (10m2) with further storage / laundry room (10m2)
- 3rd bedroom (30m2) with large walk-in dressing room, bathroom suite (9,7m2) with separate wc
- 4th bedroom/ office (12m2)
The pretty, sheltered garden of 548m2 to the rear of the property is a rare bonus in a village house. Private and beautifully landscaped it provides 3 separate terraces to enjoy the sunny Mediterranean climate. In a secluded area to the rear of the garden is a salt pool (3 x 5m) with a counter current for exercising.The garden has an automatic watering system and garden lighting.
The property is heated by a combination of wood burning stoves, underfloor heating and electric heaters. There is double glazing throughout, a new roof, fibre optic internet, an interphone for remote entry access, 2 separate water tanks and 2 electricity fuse boxes allowing independent energy management in the event of a part of the house being used as a gite.
The house is ideally situated offering the combination of commutable city life and the happy community life of a village in the midst of stunning countryside. Saint Bauzille de la Sylve has a general store, a cafe/bar, post office, library, primary school and a small market on Wednesday mornings with local produce. The nearby town of Gignac has all the shops, restaurants, cafes and schools that you could need and a lively weekly market every Saturday morning. 5 mins to the A75 motorway, 30 mins to the sea, 35kms to Montpellier with its international airport and TGV train links all over France, 47kms to Beziers.
- Tipo di Proprietà
- Casa urbana
- Categoria speciale
- B&B - Ospite
- misura della pianta
- 548 m²
- zona abitabile
- 280 m²
- Stanze da letto
- Totale bagni
- Spazi garage
- Doppia lucidatura