Historic villa for sale in le Marche with a small church, 5000 sqm mature garden with double gated entrance and a swimming pool with sweeping views of the countryside for sale in the Marche. EXTRA LAND AVAILABLE
The property dating back to 1800 is composed of:
- a 320 sqm 4 bedroom villa in good condition
- a 470 sqm farmhouse needing restoration
- private chapel and adjoing apartment
- 2 garages
- 5000 sqm mature garden with pool.
Covering on 3 floors the villa includes:
- Ground floor - kitchen with the original features, dining room, large living room with fireplace, frescoed library, bathroom and veranda.
- First floor - 3 double bedrooms, one with frescoes, and two bathrooms;
- Second floor - bedroom with bathroom.
Externally the villa has maintained its original form and character intact while the farmhouse requires restoration, except for the roof that was recently redone
The church with adjoining apartment for the caretaker require some work.
A wonderful garden that surrounds the house contains numerous tall trees and a large panoramic swimming pool.
This historic villa for sale Le Marche is ideal and is easily accessible:
- the nearest center is 5 km with all necessary services;
- 24 km from Ancona and
- 15 km from the Ancona Falconara airport
The villa is perfect for residential use, B&B, events and weddings.
- Type de bien
- Année de construction
- Siège de Pays
- Taille HA ou Juridique
- Grounds 0-1 HA
- Surface habitable (m2)
- 660 m²
- Terrain de (m2)
- 5 000 m²
- Toutes directions
- Étages / Niveaux
Description de la chambre
- Nombre de pièces
- Salles de Bains
- Terrasse m2
- 30 m²
- Double vitrage
- Pavillon d'amis
- TV dans les chambres
Services dans l'environnement
- Gare 20 km
- Hôpital 25 km
- Supermarché 5 km
- Côte 20 km
- École 5 km
- Aéroport 15 km