For sale one of the last baroque palaces built in Spain. The Palace was declared as a Historical-Artistic Monument in 1979.
- It is located in Tembleque (Toledo), close to A4 motorway, 80 km from Madrid and 58 km from Toledo.
- It was built in the XVIII century.
- It is an excellent example of the Spanish architecture of the XVIII century.
- It is one of the last baroque palaces built in Spain.
- It is also called Casa de las Torres.
- The building has an area of 2.964 m2 y 2.492 m2 built and broken down as follow:
- Surface Palace: 1.122,25 m2
- Surfae Garden: 842,25m2 on the left side.
- Surface Park: 1.000m2 at the rear.
The current building is presented of square proportions (33,5x33,5 m), consisting of basement, three floors and two towers with spire (in large part missing) in corners of the main facade, with central courtyard and garden (now defunct) attached to its south facade, and imperial staircase in one of its sides.
- Offres Exceptionnelles
- Valeur exceptionnelle
- Type de bien
- Manoir/Maison de maître
- MH - ISMH
- Classe spéciale
- Extra info
- Terrain de (m2)
- 2 964 m²
- Surface habitable (m2)
- 1 122 m²
- Jardins, vignes, écuries, prés
Services dans l'environnement
- Aéroport 80 km