Located just 15 km from SAINT-EMILION, very quiet in the romantic hilly wine region of the ENTRE-DEUX-MERS and close to several little towns with all amenities!
A century old house, renovated with respect for the old character.
Good sized living rooms, 3/4 bedrooms, two bathrooms, swimming pool and outbuildings accessible from the house.
Perfect for workshops and/or gite(s)! A lovely family home for permanent residence or for spending long holidays with family and/or friends!
The house has a habitable surface of 240 m², comprising:
* Entrance/hallway - 17 m² - tiled floor,
* Kitchen - 15 m² - fitted, tiled floor,
* Dining room - 30 m² - tiled floor, beams, exposed stone walls, fireplace, sliding doors to terrace
* Living room - 36 m² - tiled floor, fireplace, beams, exposed stone walls,
* Salon/Office/playroom - 22 m² - tiled floor, beams, exposed stone walls,
* Bedroom 1 - 23 m² - wooden floor, beams, exposed stone walls,
* Bedroom 2 - 13 m² - wooden floor,
* Bathroom - 11 m² - with bath and shower,
* Utility room - 10 m²,
* Wine cellar - 7 m².
* Bedroom 3 - 18 m² - wooden floor, beams, exposed stone walls,
* Bathroom - 10 m² - with shower and dressing,
* Playroom/Bedroom 4 - 30 m² - wooden floor,
* Attached outbuilding:
Unit 1 - 27 m², Unit 2 - 35 with first floor, Unit 3 - 33 m² with first floor
* Swimming pool with roman steps, on salt.
* In good condition:
* Roof redone (partly not yet, but done before sale)
* Double glazing in wood,
* Central heating on gaz,
* Septic tank (recent),
* Fenced garden, electric gate.
- Tipo de Inmueble
- tipo vivienda
- Fuera de la ciudad
- Terrenos HA / legalmente
- Grounds 0-1 HA
- Tamaño de la vivienda (m2)
- 240 m²
- Parcela m2
- 8.638 m²
- Cuartos de baño suplementarios
- Doble acristalamiento
- Internet banda ancha