Great vineyard in very good state, all including, ready to use !
The property is based at 22 km from St Emilion, 28 km from Libourne and at 55 km from Bordeaux center.
The total surface is around 28 hectares :
- 25.8 ha of vine under Bordeaux AOC (4.78 ha of white and 21.02 ha of red, only one block)
- 5.5 ha of vine under a lease (possibility to keep the lease or to buy the vine, based at 2 km from property)
- 1.8 ha of land, buildings…
Vineyard with vine grouped around buildings, vineyard in very good state, density of 4 761 vine/ha, completely restructured. Average age of 15 years, grape varieties of Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Petit Verdot, Cot, Sauvignon Blanc and Gris, Muscadelle, Semillon.
- A large outbuildings of 850 m² in very good state, including 2 cellars, a barrel cellar and a large barn for machinery. The cellar has 1268 hL concrete tanks and 1242 hL of stainless tanks.
- Main stone house of 290 m² recently renovated (still have small finishing and decoration works), 3 bedrooms, living room, kitchen, fireplace …
- A second stone house renovated and in good state, around 130 m², 3 bedrooms and a large garage of 90 m².
- A château name registred
- Wine distribution only to Bordeaux merchants (négoce)
- All equipement for winemaking and vineyard including, equipement very well maitained.
- Land taxe : 1975 €
- The stock value will be negotiated the day sale
- Property type
- Special class
- Vineyard / wine farm
- Grounds 20 HA (+)
- Plot size
- 280,000 m²
- Total living area
- 480 m²
- All bathrooms
- Double glazing