With around 350m2 of habitable space, three levels, nested on an 1870m2 plot, in the heart of a village being a successful B and B complex and in country setting.
Established turnover and repeat business acquired during these past years with loads of potential for additional development with an up and running website.
This three storey house comprises:
* Ground level: Entrance hall, unique wooden staircase, dining room (50m²) with a stone fireplace, fully equipped kitchen with an antique wood bread oven, stone fireplace, 19th century wall roasting spit fireplace in perfect working order, sitting room with unique floor aquarium, toilets with a 1850’s rocking hand-wash basin, boiler room and wine cellar.
* First level: Landing, corridor, 1 en-suite double bedroom, bathroom/shower, 3 bedrooms with either a bathroom or shower room.
* Second level: Owner's accommodation level divided in two separate entities: living room, 1 bedroom, 1 shower room (69.5m²); clearance, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom (45.3m²).
* Exteriors: Garage, workshop, summer patio, waterfalls and terraces.
* Location: Rémy-A1 (20km), Beauvais-A16 (35km), Roissy CDG (65km), Paris (88km), Dieppe (130km), Calais (200km).
- Property type
- Special class
- Guesthouse-bed & breakfast-gites
- Extra info
- Grounds 0-1 HA
- Plot size
- 1,870 m²
- Total living area
- 300 m²
- All bathrooms
- Double glazing
- Broadband internet