RARE - beautiful 12th Century watermill with many original features – millpond, mill wheels etc. Habitable, with lots of potential and just over 10Ha of fields and woodland.
This property is a rare find; it is very beautiful with many original features and outbuildings that could provide additional accommodation.
The house is habitable and currently used in the summer; no need for a pool as there is the millpond.
It is situated near the village of St Pompon with its market, shops and restaurants.
The house has electric heating and a new water tank
- Bread oven room (approx. 10m2), tiled floor
- Mill stone room (approx. 18m2) with functioning mill workings
- Cellar (approx. 11m2) with electricity board and water tank
- Kitchen/Dining (approx. 43m2) with fireplace
- Living room (approx. 33m2)
- Bathroom (approx. 6m2)
- Bedroom (approx. 25m2)
Land & Outbuildings:
- Barn (approx. 9.7m2 on the ground floor and 15.5m2 on the first floor), water & electricity in place for eventual restoration. New roof c. 2011
- Three connected outbuildings (approx. 10m2, 18m2 & 21m2)
- 122,146m2 of land, around the house and over the other side of the road, field and woodland with a ruin (unseen).
- Property type
- Mill - Water/Wind
- Needs renovation
- Extra info
- Grounds 10-20 HA
- Plot size
- 100,366 m²
- Total living area
- 120 m²
- All bathrooms