In the Provencal village of Faucon, just one street has a unique view on the surroundings and is yet quiet and close to the baker's. With a beautiful terrace and constructible land.
Breathtaking view, much sought after in this specific area of France. A unique spot, facing the Mont Ventoux. This property consists of 2 houses, 1 all new, in stone, the other to be redecorated. The second part of the property is a piece of land just in front of the terrace and pool, where a new construction is possible.
By knocking down an old sheep stable, space was created to rebuild an entire house in stone in 2015. All modern standards are in place, whereas it looks like a beautiful ancient property. A well known architect, Pierre Roux, in the area was hired to do this perfect job.
- entrance and cupboard
- kitchen 7m², all equipped
- bathroom with toilet, shower and wash basin 6,5m²
- stairs to second floor
- technical room for pool
- big terrace with lovely pool
- bedroom 18,5m² with 2 opening sides, magnificent views
- dressing 1m²
Perfectly insulated, beautifully fitting in in the village style. This could be a lovely place to receive guests.
- living room with open fire place and old beams, opening on two sides: window on the streetside (north) and south by the door.
- kitchen 10,3m²
- entrance hall 8m² with toilet
- entrance to a bedroom 8m² on level -1 with open views on the fantastic landscape
- private terrace facing south at the Mont Ventoux
- 3 bedrooms (9, 10 and 13,2m²)
- bathroom 7,2m²
This house needs redecorating and new windows. The roof is repaired in 2019 and ok.
There are very few places in the Vaucluse that offer a view like this on the amazingly beautiful landscape. Reason why the houses in the street are very much sought after. So this opportunity is quite rare!
- Property Type
- Total living m2
- 125 m²
- Plot size m2
- 260 m²
- All bathrooms
- Double glazing
- Broadband internet
- Swimming pool