The main house is comprised of a large furnished kitchen, a dining-room, a living-room, an office, a veranda with a nice mountain view, two bedrooms, two bathrooms.
The gite includes a vaste living area with an equiped kitchen, a bathroom and 2 bedrooms. Multiples terraces, a stone basin, terraced walls and outbuildings, complete this charming and atypical property, located in a quite, green setting.
The village of Banon, 10 minutes from the property, offers numerous shops, a market twice a week, the most important bookstore in a rural area, and mostly its famous cheese, the Banon. Backed up to the Plateau d'Albion, between the Montagne de Lure and the Ventoux, it dominates the valley and its lavender fields.
The main house includes:
- a vast furnished kitchen (26,7 m2)
- a dining room (21 m2)
- an office (14,40 m2) which can be used as an additional bedrooom
- a living room (19,7 m2)
- a veranda (11,5 m2)
- a bedroom with a wash room (10 m2)
- a very large shower room with a separate WC (3,8 m2)
- a second bedroom with a mezzanine (31 m2)
- a bathroom with large closets (11,8 m2)
- a living area with equiped kitchen
- a bedroom with a wash room
- an upstairs bedroom with access to the garden (18,8 m2)
- a bathroom (5,35 m2)
The Medieval village of Banon, 10 minutes from the property, offers numerous shops, a market twice a week, the largest bookstores in a rural France, and mostly its famous cheese, the Banon. Part of the Pays de Forcalquier, between the Lure moutain and the Ventoux, it dominates the valley and its lavender fields.
- Property type
- Special class
- Guesthouse-bed & breakfast-gites
- Grounds 0-1 HA
- Plot size
- 8,400 m²
- Total living area
- 227 m²
- All bathrooms
- Double glazing
- Broadband internet