" Located at 20 mn from St Emilion, this very nice property has been rewarded as the best "Organic vineyard and Wine Tourism" in 2009.
The vineyard size is 15 hectares in Bordeaux and Fronsac AOC. "
- Organic vineyard size : 15.87 hectares :
a. 0,56 ha Fronsac
b. 0,88 ha Bordeaux blanc
c. 14,4279ha Bordeaux rouge ( whose 1,78 ha in lease)
- Grape Varieties : Merlot - Malbec - Petit Verdot - Carmenère - Sauvignon Blanc - Sauvignon Gris – Sémillon
- Land in AOC surface : 4,80 ha
- Vineyard potential surface : 20,67 ha
- Total surface of the property : 23.33 ha
- Soil : Clay and limestone, well oriented, naturally drained
- Vineyard very well maintained
- Average age : 25 years old
- Winery : 160 m², 17 concret tanks (1 525 hL) + 4 storage tanks (630 hL)
- Storage cellar for bottles : 125 m²
- Barn and workshop for machinery : 235 m²
- Office and wine shop : 40 m²
- All machinery for vineyard and winemaking are included and well maintained.
- Main house, currently used as beds and breakfasts, 400 m². 4 master bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, kitchen, large living room, dining room… House in very good condition and renovated with high quality details.
- Small appartment adjoining to the main house.
- Gite : 110m² with 3 bedrooms, living room, kitchen, bathroom ... + 90 m² at the first floor to renovate.
Wine and production :
- AOP Fronsac, 3000 to 3600 bottles - AOP Bordeaux white 5000 to 7000 bottles
- AOP Bordeaux red et rosés 75 000 to 90 000 bottles.
- Rewarded by Robert Parker since 1983 - guide Hachette since 1981 – Medals in Wine Enthusiast, Decanter, Bettane & Desseauve, Revue des vins de France, Vins et santé.
- Sales : 85% to Bordeaux merchants (bottles and bulk) + 15% direct sales
- Property balanced and profitable
- 2 employees + 1 seasonal worker
- Name registred
- Property type
- Special class
- Vineyard / wine farm
- Plot size
- Grounds 20 HA (+)
- Plot size
- 216,292 m²
- Total living area
- 600 m²
- All bathrooms
- Double glazing
- Broadband internet