Superb renovated property with the mill still in use, in a peaceful rural setting, offering 4 bedrooms, reception rooms, garages, outbuildings, ponds, swimming pool, orchard ... set in walled grounds on the outskirts of Angoulême.
Let yourself be seduced by this beautiful character property just 15 minutes from Angoulême town centre, located in a quiet, rural hamlet.
A beautiful, secure gate opens onto a delightful path bordered by ponds and lakes, which takes you to the front porch (70m²) of this property dating from 1810, and to the 11th century mill, still in perfect working order, with its water circuit connecting the mill with different basins and locks.
A beautiful entrance (40m²) with natural stone and a “winter garden”, serves:
- Living room 1 (24m²) with access to the first floor.
- Living room 2 (24m²) with wood panelling, fireplace, bookcases and wooden floor.
- Office (13m²) with wood panelling, wooden floor, and French window giving access to the garden.
- Kitchen (25m²) fully equipped and very bright. Inset fireplace and direct access to the garden and the mill.
- Large glazed reception room (43m²) with direct access to the kitchen and breath-taking views of the mill and the lock.
- Rear kitchen / boiler room (13.5m²) with internal and external alarm system with remote monitoring.
- WC (3m²) with washbasin.
- Cellar (8.5m²)
- Large playroom (29m²) very bright with bay windows and access to the front and back garden and to the pool area.
On the first floor are:
- Landing (7m²)
- Bedroom 1 (11m² + cupboards) with en-suite shower room (2.1m²)
- Bedroom 2 (18m² + large glazed cupboard) with en-suite bathroom (8.8m²) including spa bath, 2 basins
- WC (1.2m²)
On the second floor:
- Bedroom 3 (16.5m² + cupboards), luminous
- Bedroom 4 (16m²) with storage
- Dressing room (8m²) with large storage spaces
- Bathroom (3.7m²) with bath and washbasin
- WC (1.7m²)
The large wooded grounds enclosed by a stone wall include a pool area (10 x 5m) with summer kitchen (5m ²), pool house (4.2m ²), workshop (11.5m ²), large secure garage for 4 cars (57m²), and garages at the end of the garden for the maintenance equipment of the property.
This is a property combining authenticity and modernity, and must be viewed to fully appreciate the high quality offered.
- Property type
- Mill - Water/Wind
- Extra info
- Grounds 1-5 HA
- Total living area
- 300 m²
- Plot size
- 10,200 m²
- All bathrooms
- Garage car spaces
- Double glazing
- Pool house
- Swimming pool
- Broadband internet