Horseback trek relay in Green Perigord ! 3 ensuites bedrooms, barn and ground level convertible building on single piece 9.4 acres. 1h from Limoges airport.
3 buildings rural property with 2 separate entries, 5mn drive to downtown Nontron, Green Perigord Capital
In dwelling house :
- on the ground floor, kitchen with access to living room & attached reception room. 1 large bedroom, separate bathroom & separate WC
- on first floor, 2 ensuite bedrooms and 1 ensuite parental rooms
- Reception room with kitchenet, laundry room and mezzanine.
- 110m2 house, well exposed, open to meadows. Easily separate to first dwelling. Wind-tight and rain-tight, ready for dwelling conversion. Bread oven !
- 290m2 barn, near second entry, is used as a sheepfold
- Courtyard, garden, grounds adjoining the house in nature of meadows are very well maintained.
- barehole wells
- 9.4 acres surrounded land !
In the Perigord - Limousin National Park, more than 2000 km of marked routes await you. This equestrian farm, without neighbours, is really well arranged to receive up to ten horseback trekkers at the present time :
They arrive directly in the meadows, horses are unsaddled near equipment shed. Hosts join the property a few steps from their mounts, free in the pasture.
The reception room, open to the setting sun, is ready to receive. Travelers exchanges each other and will discover their respective suites before diner
More than 60 horsback treks relay exist in Dordogne department, each with several criterias. This property has got already many : 2 ensuite bedrooms and 1 parental ensuite bedrooms, kitchen corner, catering, parc, box and stall in large barn
The 110m2 house could also be a pretty dormitory, bathroom and kitchen area to share with campers bivouacking around the fire while watching their mounts.
- Property type
- Special class
- Equestrian - horses
- Plot size
- Grounds 1-5 HA
- Total living area
- 215 m²
- Plot size
- 40,000 m²
- All bathrooms
- Broadband internet