Scenic property, set in indigenous fynbos on the edge of a nature reserve with spectacular views overlooking the Du Toit’s Kloof mountains, Table Mountain in Cape Town and the entire Paarl Valley. This region is renowned for its scenic beauty, historical heritage, wineries and superb gastronomy.
Overlooking a trout dam, the main homestead, created by an award-winning architect, is set in an oasis of tranquillity and designed with luxury and maximum comfort in mind and built with attention to detail, the best materials, and high-quality finishes. Several guest cottages and a manager’s house complete the accommodation on the property including outbuildings to enable the farming activities.
The farming activities consist of olive trees, buchu fields and wild proteas. Subterranean perennial streams with naturally purified water and two waterfalls supply an abundance of water ready to bottle.
Properties with these specifications and natural splendour are seldom offered to the market.
Sold as a going concern with zero-rating VAT.
- Land: 64 Ha
- Buildings: ± 800 m²
- Open-plan lounge dining area with an excellent fireplace
- Library / TV room with a slow wood burner
- Fully integrated, well-equipped modern kitchen with scullery and breakfast / casual dining area
- Main bedroom en-suite with drop-in bathtub, two washbasins, toilet corner, natural stone tiling and quality finishes
- Large dressing room with make-up table and large safe
- Guestroom en-suite with full bathroom
- Wine Cellar
- Large veranda in the front and patio (stoep) at the back
- Cottage 1: living, kitchen, bedroom, sleeping loft, bathroom
- Cottage 2: one bedroom en-suite and mezzanine level
- Landscaped gardens with mature trees, shrubs, courtyards, tranquil parts, and a sparkling swimming pool with a wooden sundeck
- Floodlight tennis court
- Open-plan lounge, dining, kitchen
- Three bedrooms and one bathroom
- 2 workshops, 2 offices, storage, garages
- Metal shed
- 24 Ha Buchu fields with ± 60 000 plants
- 7 Ha Olive Grove: Mission and Calamata
- Small citrus and guava orchard
- 2 mountain streams with 2 waterfalls
- 3 boreholes (8 000Ltrs/Hr)
- Large dam and 2 concrete reservoirs
- Gravity fed irrigation - 16 Km water pipes