An authentic property located in the south of Vienne (86), in a very pretty countryside setting, peaceful and pleasant, 15 minutes from Montmorillon, a small town offering everything you need in terms of health, service, shops, and living environment.
The TGV line and its station are 50 minutes away (Poitiers or Chatellerault).
The origins of the property probably date from the beginning of the 19th century.
It consists first of a manor house with its outbuildings arranged around a courtyard, then of a farm part consisting of a house, barns and various buildings for agricultural use.
Away, in the woods, a small, well-preserved chapel.
The whole is surrounded by about 100 hectares of meadows, woods and land.
The manor has four main rooms per level with a habitable space of 400 m² spread over 3 levels.
It consists of:
- a ground floor which includes a kitchen, a large entrance hall with departure from the stairs, a dining room, and 3 receptions.
- one floor with 4 main bedrooms distributed by a large landing, 2 bathrooms.
- an attic level with 3 bedrooms, an attic and various cabinets or small rooms that will accommodate future bathrooms.
- and a cellar level only under the kitchen.
The rooms are bright and enjoy beautiful unobstructed views of the exterior.
The manor house needs to be fully restored.
The outbuildings are numerous and varied, and in good general condition. These are:
- beautiful stone buildings around the courtyard housing old stables, various sheds and old accommodation.
- 2 independent houses, one of which is 100m²
- 2 large stone barns
- agricultural buildings including a large stable.
- a chapel hidden in the woods
The land: the property covers approximately 100ha. There is a first batch of around 80ha in one piece around the buildings and a second batch of 20 hectares a little further.
A beautiful English park surrounds the nearest manor. From the walled garden is a large path lined with old lime trees to join the old ram located near the stream which crosses below the property. This used to supply the pond in the courtyard.
There is also an old tennis court.
All this is full of charm and authentic, in absolute calm. Of the 100ha, a little more than a quarter is wood.
The rest is in pasture or arable land.
The stabling and part of the land are currently rented (1 year contract expiring in September 2020).
- Property Type
- Needs renovation
- Equestrian - Horses
- Grounds HA or legal
- Grounds over 20 HA
- Total living m2
- 500 m²
- Plot size m2
- 1,000,000 m²
- Tennis court(s)