This romantic CHATEAU built in the XIXth century has kept all its charme and authenticity of those days! With updating/renovation and love it becomes an amazing family home.
Great independent outbuildings with caretaker's house - with possibility of seperate entrance gate and garden - give huge potential.
The park with mature trees secures total privacy, however close to village with daily amenities.
At 20 min drive of Saint-Emilion. Bordeaux airport at 1h.
The CHATEAU has a habitable surface of 260 m² comprising:
* Entrance hall - 13 m²,
* Salon - 35 m²,
* Dining room - 18 m²,
* Office - 16 m²,
* Kitchen - 17 m²,
* Utility rooms - 10 and 15 m²;
* Landing - 16 m²,
* Bedroom 1 - 21 m² - with bathroom in tower,
* Bedroom 2 - 17 m²,
* Bedroom 3 - 19 m², possibility to create ensuite,
* Bathroom - 6 m²,
* Bedroom 4 - 14 m²,
* Room - 20 m² - possibility to create bedroom ensuite.
* Bedroom - 17 m²,
* bathroom - 5 m²,
Habitable surface of 92 m², comprising,
* Salon - 17 m²,
* Kitchen - 19 m²,
* Bedroom 1 - 17 m², with bathroom (7 m²) and dressing,
* Bedroom 2 - 23 m², with bathroom (5 m²) and dressing.
Large outbuilding of 210 m², with several sections.
PROPERTY IN NEED OF RENOVATION WORKS!
- Property Type
- Good/some renovation
- Total living m2
- 352 m²
- Plot size m2
- 16,657 m²
- All bathrooms
- Broadband internet
- Caretaker cottage