Charming vineyard in AOC Entre deux Mers, 15 mn from Langon, 40 mn from St Emilion and 50 min from Bordeaux. Dominant view !
The estate is situated on the right bank of the Garonne river.
Loaded with history, its buildings and its geographical position make it an interesting property of the region.
Charming Bordeaux vineyard estate for sale, located in AOC Entre-Deux-Mers and AOC Bordeaux Supérieur, with farm buildings and wine production equipment necessary for the viticulture.
The authentic features and the layout of this property will enable the future buyer to give it a new life and to envisage all their own projects. The estate can be used as a main or secondary residence, host a wine tourism activity or a bed and breakfast activity.
The Château dates back to the 16th century. The first building was demolished in 1622. Of this edifice, there remains a Renaissance portal. Throughout the 17th century the property was kept within the same family.
- Historic Château of 1000 m² rebuilt in 1830, roof redone in 2000, requires a full refurbishment even if today it is habitable. Large reception rooms. 20 rooms. Beautiful views. Authenticity
- Cellar (concret tanks for a total capacity of 1 000 hL) for approximately 400 m²
- Barn and shed for 400 m²
- Caretaker’s house, has to be renovated.
Equipement for vineyard and cellar included.
20 ha of land in total :
- 7.8 ha of vine in production
o 4.71ha red wine : merlot 58 % cabernet franc 21 % cabernet sauvignon 21 %
o 2.30ha white wine : sauvignon blanc 50 % semillon 50 %
o Organic production since 2014
o 4 ha of old vines
- 2 ha of woods
- 5.5 ha of land and parkland
- 4.5 ha of meadows whose 3.5 in AOC area
- Property Type
- Vineyard / Winemaking
- Grounds HA or legal
- Grounds over 10-20 HA
- Total living m2
- 1,000 m²
- Plot size m2
- 200,000 m²
- Caretaker cottage