Vaison-la-Romaine: beautiful stone mas dating back from the 5th century, renovated in the 70's, with pool and lovely views on the surrounding hills.
Woods and vineyards around.
Ancient farmhouse, based on a chapel of the 5th century, sitting in a beautiful landscape, with woods and vineyards around and lovely views. Renovated in the 70's, an opportunity for those who love authenticity and tranquility.
From the quiet and shady internal courtyard, where a small mazet is situated, you enter the main house.
Main living space.
- Living room (37m²) with american half separated kitchen (13m²) and laundry room (16,4m²).
- 2 bedrooms (11,5 and 9m²) with bathroom (4,5m²).
- adjacent to living room an office (13,5m²) could be used as a bedroom as well.
Still on ground floor:
3 bedrooms (17,5, 10,5 and 10,5m²) with bathroom (5m²), all leading directly to the west viewing terrace.
The former stables were transformed in a spacious (66m²) reception room, with a mezzanine (15m²) and a beautiful open fire place.
Outside mazet was used as a separate bedroom as well. Can be transformed in a small, independant gîte.
On the first floor a 90m² storage space under the roof.
- carport for 2 cars
- garage for 2 cars
- pool with secure fence 11m by 5m
Highlights of this property:
- old materials well used
- pretty open fire places
- heating modernised
- very suitable for large groups
- setting in an exceptional environment close to the lovely town Vaison-la-Romaine.
- all amenities are close by
- Property type
- Grounds 1-5 HA
- Plot size
- 14,330 m²
- Total living area
- 234 m²
- All bathrooms
- Swimming pool
- Broadband internet