The hamlet of St Jean la Rivière is 30 minutes from the city of Nice and the beaches of the Cote d'Azur, 35 minutes from St Martin-Vésubie, door to the Mercantour National Park.
Leisure activities: Hiking (long-distance hiking path GR5 passes through here). Horse-riding. Mountain biking. Fishing.
Former olive oil mill from the 17th century, this detached house of 240 sqm consists of four independent apartments on a plot of 3000 sqm.
The house offers:
- vaulted cellar on the ground floor, access from garden;
- a floor consisting of cellars and mill press wheels and machines
- a second floor consisting of a large gite apartment: living room, 3 bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom and toilet;
- a third floor with two gites: living room, kitchen, 2 bedrooms, bathrooms and WC each;
- three-room apartment at the road level; living / dining room with open kitchen, master bedroom, small room / child room, bathroom.
Parking spaces. Large landscaped garden. Above ground pool.
- Property type
- Mill - Water/Wind
- Special class
- Plot size HA
- Grounds 0-1 HA
- Total living area
- 242 m²
- Plot size m2
- 3,000 m²
- All bathrooms
- Double glazing
- Swimming pool
- Broadband internet