Stunning authentic 1641, four bedroomed Breton Manoir, which has been beautifully and sympathetically restored, retaining a wealth of its original and eye catching features.
In addition, there are two stone cottages, one three bed and the other, one bedroomed, both of these cottages, have been renovated to a high standard for year round living, not just as a holiday rentals.
A third cottage, ripe for an easy renovation, benefits already from a recently installed Fosse septic system, plus mains water and a temporary electricity supply. Fantastic income potential from the unique property in its parklike, tranquil setting.
On the ground floor
- The fully fitted and equipped kitchen is centred around a rose granite Breton fireplace which houses a dual fuel Range cooker. In addition to that shown by the photo's, the kitchen also has ample space for a substantial eight place oak farmhouse table, and a very convenient and comfy two seater sofa. Hardwood double, curved top, double glazed doors opening out to south facing terrace.
- Dining room with rose granite Breton fireplace, with 13Kw quality wood burner, doors as per kitchen, leading on to terrace. Door leading to Dining room, door leading to hallway. A beautiful rose granite archway leads to spiral granite staircase to first floor landing.
- Bathroom and WC.
- Fitted Utility room, with hardwood double glazed door to terrace.
- Heated airing cupboard.
- Bespoke hardwood staircase leading from hallway to 1st floor landing.
On First floor
- From the Landing atop the spiral granite staircase, an impressive granite archway leads to the lounge, also a further bespoke oak spiral staircase rises to the galleried mezzanine above.
- Lounge with rose granite Breton fireplace with 13Kw quality wood burner. Vaulted ceiling with Velux. Door to adjoining Bathroom.
- Galleried mezzanine above.
- Master en suite bedroom with arched top hardwood double glazed door leading to balcony, which via an external granite staircase, leads you down to the south facing terrace. Rose granite Breton fireplace
- Second double, fitted bedroom, leads off the landing
- Shower room with WC and wash basin also leads of landing
- Bespoke hardwood staircase leads to second floor landing.
- Galleried mezzanine with vaulted ceilings and velux currently used as a large office
- En suite double bedroom with two Velux's
- Double bedroom with Velux
Three Bedroom Gite - Hydrangea
On the ground floor - Fully equipped and fitted kitchen - Lounge / dining room - Bathroom and WC - Storage cupboard - Stairs leading to first floor
Upstairs - Two Double bedrooms. - Single bedroom with bunk beds - Toilet and wash basin. Full central heating.
One bedroom Gite
- Compact fitted kitchen with lounge. - Breton fireplace with wood burner - Shower room with WC and hand basin - Window opening onto terrace
Upstairs - Double bedroom with Velux.
There is a stone Cottage, an easy renovation to a 3 bedroomed Gite (100 m2). It has a concrete floor, electrics and water already connected and a new septic tank has already been installed. It has a lovely fireplace and many charming features.
- Large garage with tiled floor and space for a large car, it also houses the recently installed, economical wood burning gasification boiler and ancillaries for central heating system. There is a spacious well insulated room above with a velux which is currently used as an office / man cave. This space could be easily be incorporated into the adjoining 3 bedroom gite to create a fourth, ensuite double bedroom.
Beside the garage is a large wood store, plus a bulk propane storage tank, the contents of which used to be used for central heating, but now are only used for the dual fuel range cooker in the kitchen and the hob in the thee bedroomed gite.
The property as a whole, settles peacefully in it's idyllic 19563m² of Duault countryside. There is also trout stream within a 200m walk, which guests are free to fish, always assuming they have a license, which can be bought in a nearby bar. A magnificent property with potential to create a generous income.
The property boasts fantastic pasture land around the property and would be ideal for a smallholding or for horses.
Included in this property there, are 2.53 hectares of the Forest of Duault, heavily stocked with 98% hardwood, primarily oak, but also beech and chestnut, which can all be cut for firewood, more than a lifetimes supply. No more central heating bills.
So with management, the more you cut the more it grows. Being on the edge of the forest, it also offers magnificent panoramic views over much of the region, which would make it an incredible situation for an eco friendly house. It has been inferred that there would be no objection to such a project, but permission for it would only be granted to the owner of the Manoir.
The forest is also a much appreciated recreational area for guests, especially those who love walking and are into their wildlife, there walking paths throughout.
- B&B - Gites - Camping
- Boden HA / Legal
- Grounds 1-5 HA
- Wohnfläche (m2)
- 397 m²
- Grundstücksfläche (m2)
- 44.880 m²
- Andere Bäder
- Breitband Internet