Constructed between the 13th and 16th centuries, this lovely property, packed with original features, surely has a few stories to tell!
Located within 10km of the beautiful northern Brittany coast with the Mont Saint Michel and Saint Malo within 30km, this is a great property for a tourism business with 8 ensuite bedrooms and a self-contained gite.
The old stable block has been converted to a function suite, licenced for parties of up to 80, with professional kitchen, sanitary block and separate car park.
The land, stretching to just under 6-hectares, is divided in to grazing, woodland and orchard, once used to produce the Manoir's own cidre.
Fabulous property with potential for a BandB, boutique hotel, equestrian project or large family residence, not to be missed!
Stone Manor comprising 2 wings constructed 13th and 16th Centuries, fully renovated by the current owners with :
- Entrance hall with stone staircase to 3 ensuite bedrooms
- Original banquet hall with imposing stone fireplace
- Galley kitchen
- Apartment with open living on the ground floor and 2 first-floor bedrooms
- Hallway with stone staircase to 5 ensuite bedrooms
- Huge convertible attic
Adjoining 2-bedroom gite with private access and internal communicating door, comprising:
- Living room with fireplace and kitchen
- 2 Bedrooms
- Conference centre with kitchen, sanitary block, convertible attic, covered terrace and car park
- Stone piggery (currently used for storage)
- Stone bake house
- Land extending to 5.8 hectares with orchard
Nearest towns : Roz Landrieux with local commerces 1km ; Dol de Bretagne 5km
Train link : Dol de Bretagne ( Saint Malo – Rennes / Paris TGV )
Coast and beaches : 9km
Le Mont Saint Michel 29km
Ferries : Saint-Malo 25km, Caen 165km, Cherbourg 202km
Airports : Dinard 28km, Rennes 70km
- B&B - Gasthaus - Gites
- Boden HA / Legal
- Grundstück 5-10 HA
- Grundstücksfläche (m2)
- 58.851 m²
- Wohnfläche (m2)
- 500 m²
- Andere Bäder